Saturday 9 February 2013

Hashtag New York Fashion Week

Beauty shot from WWD

I don't know if it is the mere fact that #NYFW has taken over the twitter world, or if it is the constant live streaming of shows, but New York Fashion Week got me good this year. I am obsessed with constantly checking the shows, leading me to find even more designers I did not know existed. It is killing me that I will be occupied for a good 8 hours tomorrow for a photo shoot - meaning I cannot just sit with my macbook and love life. Today was an interesting day in the world of fashion for me as one of my favorites - Prabal Gurung - took to the runway and stole my heart, yet again. Military style, neutral palette, sex appeal and I was sold. Chunky knits, leather accents and killer shoes were all an added bonus. Then I get told that one of my classmates here in Toronto flew down to NY to walk in Alexander Wang's show (check out last photo), so excited for her! New York Fashion Week has just begun already I am hooked. xxx
Runway shot of Prabal Gurung (WWD)

Model (and my college classmate) Lauren English walking the runway at Alexander Wang (WWD)

1 comment:

  1. Wow your college classmate is totally beautiful, what an opportunity for her.

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete