Wednesday 13 February 2013

Badgley Mischka, The Row & Beyonce

Final week of school before reading week and New York Fashion Week makes for a lot of late nights and runway watching. While rolling through the collections, there was one that caught my eye and made me want to share it with the world! Badgley Mischka sent fourty two femme looks down the runway at Mercedes Benz NYFW and as the second half of models walked, I fell in love. There have been several mixed reviews of the collection, but there was something about the way the dressed moved that made me stop and stare. Here are a few of my favourite looks and note: I am loving the deep green that are owning the runways in New York.


style.com

The Olsen twins got some pleasant reviews for their Fall 2013 collection for The Row and I concur! The collection was short and sweet but their was a good amount of simplistic variety, as we know they are not ones to go crazy - they keep it real. I think the best collections are sometimes the ones that you can invision wearing yourself. If you know me well enough, you know that chunky knit sweaters and scarves are my obsession, so this gorgeous look (below) made me smile.


style.com

It may be NYFW, but lets not forgot what is going on... March issues are hitting the shelves! Beyonce is covering Vogue, and this photo is just perfection. Enjoy xxx


concreteloop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment