Tuesday 10 July 2012

Delightful Encounter: Vogue Italia

While looking around today, I came across some fantastic news - A girl I graduated high school with, Hilary Taylor, got herself into Vogue Italia! It is always pleasant to see anyone I know succeed, but of course it is always that much more special when it happens in the fashion industry. She is in the top right photo and the last two. Enjoy! xxx


 
 Vogue Italia/ Vogue.it

Photographer: Izabela Rachwal 
Style:  Liz Crawford and Kelli Miller for Sugar Blossom
Models: Sara Jordan, Coralee Sampson and Hilary Taylor

2 comments:

  1. This photoshoot of theirs looks beautiful!! :D Great blog you have here, and thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! (: I am now following you, hope you can do the same for me! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete