Friday 15 June 2012

Meryl Streep Says Yes!


“Yeah…no, no, is there one? I’ve never heard about it,” she said. But then she replied, “But, sure, I mean I’d have to lose the fucking weight, but I would do that, yeah.”



That's a good enough answer for me! I was thrilled to wake up this morning and find out that in an interview with Access Hollywood, Meryl Streep said if there was a sequel of the Devil Wears Prada, she would play Miranda Priestly. Being a huge Meryl, fan and having watched this movie religiously at least once a month since 2007, I am beside myself with joy. But I must remind myself that the book isn't even done yet, so there is still going to be a while till we see Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep back on the big screen together.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that film. Might have to put it on now actually xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha im intending on watching it this evening. classic! xxx

      Delete